Thursday 22 January 2015

Just Checking In & my IDS Party outfit.

I had a client project installed Tuesday & it all looks so amazing- hopefully I will have some photos of the drapery, headboard & pillows I made soon. The pics I took don't do it any justice. Painting... lots of painting, pillows orders & sewing has been accomplished & the general logistics of getting O's room underway has kept me busy so far this week. 

Tonight is the IDS2015 Opening Night Party. I am looking forward to spending some time & catching up with by friends, getting dressed up, meeting some new people / making new contacts all by being surrounded by music, food & great design. Just my cup of tea! You see lots of people at these events, some are very casual & other are way over the top. I like to be somewhere in the middle looking pulled together & polished but definitely comfortable. Here is my ensemble for this evenings soiree.


My go to black leather leggings, a silk a-line cami, an over sized lightweight graphic cardigan, sexy peep toe booties, simple black clutch & a statement necklace. I like the fact that the pearl & multi coloured gemstone necklace is sweet in contrast to the rock n' roll vibe of the rest of the outfit.

I hope to recap my faves of the show on Monday.

Well I'm off to have my 4 week old Schellac mani re-done. I swear this stuff is amazing not one chip in 4 weeks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.