Monday 30 December 2013

Hello It's Me...

Hi Friends, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and were able to relax & enjoy all the season has to offer, friends, family & the yummy food!

We had a lovely Christmas despite my being super duper sick. Today is the first day that I actually feel good. A second trip to the walk in clinic & an adjustment to my meds is exactly what I needed! 

This Christmas was fun! B & O were in the Christmas Eve play. B was a Sheep & O was an angel.


The kids were really into it & the belief in Santa Clause was very real.
 Their excitement on Christmas morning was priceless. Santa got them what they wanted & they thought that was pretty amazing!

Today I'm to de-christmassfy the house, I love when it all goes up, but after a few weeks I love to see it go away! It all begins to feel too cluttered for me. 

I may also tackle the master bath art too.
Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.