Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Few Birthday's & Christmas Wishes


Last Sunday my babies turned 5. 
I have no idea where time has gone, but I do know that it's been a fun ride!
We've gone from this.


to this.


I will be taking the next week off to spend some time with the family & to get over this horrendous cold that's really got me down. You know the kind of coughing that has your eyes watering like a leaking faucet, your ribs, chest and tummy muscles hurting  from the constant hacking & the raw feeling in your throat - yup, that's where I'm at & it's not fun.

I have visions of me in bed on Christmas with the Mr. & kiddies off to my mother in laws for Christmas dinner. Not to mention my family gathering at my home Christmas morning!!!


I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas & I hope you embrace all that 2014 has in store for you!

I also want to thank you for hanging in with me while I get this whole blogging thing down. It makes it all worthwhile knowing I have your wonderful support behind me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.