Tuesday 31 December 2013

Some of My Favorite Things

While taking the tree down & putting all the prezzies away I thought, I might share some of my favourite gifts that were under the tree.

This William Sonoma cutting board was #2 on my wish list & I love it!
It has been used a lot since Christmas Day & my counters are very thankful!


Mr. Ford is now living on my coffee table.


Although these are some of my favourite gifts. The best gift is, our trip to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico for some much needed relaxation & family time. It's been 3 years since we have all been away together on a "relaxing" holiday.


I think my husband needs this more than anyone, he works hard so I am able to stay home with the kids & "do my thing!" Our little peeps will enjoy the Kids Club while the Mr. & I sip margaritas & Coronas under a grass umbrella.


What are your plans for when the clock strikes 12?
We are planning on sticking close to home this year & going to our friends for games & drinks.
It's sure to be a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.