Tuesday 26 November 2013

Tuesdays Newfound Fabulousness #3



Here are my pics for this week.

via

This sofa has me feeling a bit hot & bothered I love everything about it!
The high contrast between the simple & shapely black stained frame, the creamy upholstery & not to mention the metal detail on the frame. I'm also a sucker for single seat cushions on sofas.
When the time comes to get something "nice" for the living room this baby is a definite, YES!

via

Would you ever believe that these wall sconces are from The Home Depot & they are only $73!
They look way cool & more expensive than 73 bone, right?
The Home Depot if you are reading this,  I need these & have the perfect place for them!


If I had a breakfast bar these Lancaster stools from Michael Young would be at it.

Today I am going to this...


It's going to be a fun day of hands on workshops & learning alongside other bloggers, agency peeps & brands.

I will be Instagraming & Tweeting my day so following along @designinghollie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.