Monday 25 February 2013

Ensuite Evolution - The design

Demo is completed and now we have to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. 

Floor has been levelled and a larger shower has be framed.
Plumber and electrician have done their bit.


Here is my design, we like it, and it's ALL been purchased.



The only thing I am unsure on is the waterfall counter, solid surface or marble?
Here are the options, what's your vote?

Caesarstone 3142 White Shimmer

Bianco Carrera

All of the millwork and the glass and metal shelving tower is going to be sprayed in 
Benjamin Moore Wrought Iron 2124-10


My local HomeSense had some beautiful crystal canisters for display, so I nabbed them
&
The Super Store had luxurious towels in white and grey, I grabbed them too.
Seriously, I had no idea the towels there were so good... go there if you need some,
the prices were great !

I'll have some progress pics later this week.

Hollie xo


1 comment:

  1. I always love a natural element, like natural stone, to anchor a room. But, it depends on how fussy you want to be in your bathroom, or how finicky you will be when the marble gets stained or patina'd (that's a word, right?). Still, I vote marble. Classic, glamorous, timeless. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.