Friday 22 February 2013

ESKAYEL


Eskayel was founded in 2008 by artist Shanan Campanaro and is based in Brooklyn, NY.
They are dedicated to making eco-friendly made fabrics, wall coverings, custom rugs,
pillows, art, scarves & more.

I love how every item is one of a kind.

If you stick around with me you will soon discover that I like to be
distinct in my design choices.


Wall Coverings








Art




Pillows




Scarves






Poufs

You can see more of their awesome stuff  http://eskayel.com I can't possibly show it all!

Eskayel's offerings reminds me of this little number
Sarah Michelle Gellar wore to the Golden Globes in 2012.
It had rather mix reviews, but I LOVE it!



Inspired by Eskayel I created a Spring Design Board based on one of their offerings.



Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.