Wednesday 16 April 2014

Lambert & Fils - Product Launch for Mobilia Furniture

I was invited to attend the product launch for



 for Mobilia Furniture & I am so glad that I did.

Lambert & Fils created a collection exclusively for Mobilia, called CLIFF.  
Designer Samuel Lambert drew inspiration from nature & mid century modern simplicity to create this lighting collection, using solid brass, steel, cast aluminum & enamel elements.









Each piece is created in Montreal by one of the twelve people who make up the Lambert & Fils Studio.

Nothing is mass produced as they prefer to create with real hands on approach to ensure careful production.

Which piece do you like? 

The wall sconces are definitely going to be making their way in to my new home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.