Thursday 24 April 2014

Getting My Creative Juices & Paintbrush Flowing

With a shop being apart of my upcoming website, I've decided to expand my repertoire of hand painted fabrics, that will now be available by the yard.
All patterns will be painted on a white linen or white silk cloth in ANY colour you desire.
Here's a peek of what's coming.

 Links

Sticks

Grill

Drizzle

Spots

Strokes
{coming soon to the home of Dominique}

My very first 2 fabric aren't going anywhere either
Intertwine
via

via

Shapes



I am also pleased to be playing a small part in Christine's One Room Challenge. I will be creating some goodness to adorn 2 bench seats. Christine provided me with these fabrics as inspiration, so we'll see what I come up with!


Have a great Thursday!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Hollie, could I please have your e-mail address? I would like to do a blog post on your fabrics. Thank you! Jacqui at www.brookeeva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous ~ Way to make it your own....... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, can you please email me at lasegal@gmail.com? I would like to purchase some of your curtains. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.