Thursday 20 March 2014

#pineavenuespruceup - Powder Room


Well, I have finally decided exactly what's going to happen in the powder room spruce up!

I have been completely torn on the all black or all white, so were going to compromise.
Benjamin Moore Midnight Dream in ultra flat has been put on the ceiling & a high gloss finish was used for the baseboards, trim, door & lower wall.


 Benjamin Moore Cloud White has been applied on the upper walls & chair rail. Please excuse the "greeny" look of the colour white, every image I have found of this colour is coming up greenish! As you know it's a very soft white.


A simple round mirror.


A roman shade in one of my favourite fabrics.


& a small piece of art.
 I'd love to get my hands on this piece made by Christine.


A final reveal will happen soon.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my painting:)))) I'd love you to have it!!!

    Boo on the moving- large, large boo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.