Friday 28 March 2014

Kids Art Gallery Wall



I am on the home stretch of #pineavenuespruceup & today I am putting the finishing touches on the basement. I have been saving the kids art work since they began preschool 3 years ago. I have clear plastic bins with a lockable lid for each child. When they come home with a fabulous creation, we hang it up for a bit then into the bin it goes. Admittedlty I have thrown away a lot, don't tell them though. 
 I decided that since the basement is their playroom & space for creativity what better place to create a gallery wall of some of my most favourite pieces of art they have brought home to date. I have tried my best to narrow it down to 10 or 12 pieces, but it was tough!

I'm going to go to good old IKEA to pick up some frames in all different sizes. 
In my mind I'm thinking all white frames & matings.

Here's some kid gallery wall inspiration.









For those of you with kids, what have you done will all the art that gets brought home?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.