Monday 27 January 2014

#projectfirsthome update

Welcome to another week friends. 

A few weeks ago I introduced you to #projectfirsthome. This couple is so sweet. They know what design direction they want but needed some help pulling it all together. 
I finally got my hands on the floor plans, up to this point I was going off photos that they took during a site visit. After reviewing the plans I've discovered that this place is on the small side but has awesome potential & perfect for the clients.

The painting is beginning this week, so we met over the weekend to finalize paint & wall coverings.

We've decided to go with the same wall colour throughout the house.
Benjamin Moore's Colour Story Collection, Museum Piece CSP-40. It is a lovely shade of neutral grey. 


All of the trim doors, casing & ceilings will be painted in a bright white.

The powder room is being wallpapered in Cole & Son Feathered Fan.


While the bed wall in the master bedroom will be accented with Cole & Son's Pompeian wallpaper.


Once I got the floor plans with the dimensions, it was made clear to me that the foyer & the living room which are essentially the same space are actually only 14ft x 14 ft. Can you say tight squeeze!

Here are the newly revised living room / foyer.


We also made some changes to the master & I have proposed 2 options.



Which bedroom do you prefer?

Bye for now.


1 comment:

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.