Tuesday 28 January 2014

Art Find - Emily Jeffords Studio

Whilst perusing Pinterest I discovered a new artist.


Emily creates beautiful original oil paintings at her home in South Carolina.
Emily's paintings are so full of life, have gorgeous colour & a simple calmness to them.
If you ask me, I think they would be beautiful just about anywhere.








Aren't they pretty?!

Emily also has a Etsy shop for those looking for smaller pieces & at a more affordable price point, like $20 affordable.
See Emily's Etsy shop here.

Emily just doesn't limit her talents to painting. She also creates collages that are on both wood and metal. These collages involve the use of inks & various found objects.
They are quite beautiful & unique.







What did I tell you? Beautiful right?!
 Click here to see more of Emily's original oil paintings, oh & she does commissions too!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.