Tuesday 17 December 2013

On the Hunt for... Bathroom Art


With the impending photo shoot happening of my home, I'm trying my darndest to finish off some areas in specific rooms. Here's the kicker...the budget is tight & I will not sway from it. It's going to be a challenge, but I am determined that it will happen!

I love the master bath since Ensuite Evolution happened earlier this year. You can see it here.
I have since moved the 2 Leigh Viner prints to beside the vanity, so the wall space above the toilet needs some love.

I have decides to paint my own piece inspired by this. I just want to keep it black, white & graphic.

via


Jessica over at The Aestate posted these feather photographs on handmade paper & I love them.


via

Until Tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.