Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tuesdays Newfound Fabulousness #2


Good Morning Peeps, short & sweet is where it's at today.



Did you see the tablecloth Danielle whipped up for a meer $6. It's amazing!


I will try my hand at this or something similar, to go along with the Black & White Christmas I have planned for this year.

This barcart from Charles Hollis Jones  - also knows as Mr. Lucite - caught my eye not only for its retro cool vibe but for the use of lucite & brass together - one of my fave combinations.

via

This bone burst chest from Ashely Childers' online shop Emporium Home is to die for. I love the contrast of the wood edge with the bone inlay, the barley there knobs & shapely legs. These would make lovely bedside chests or be perfect storage in a small foyer.

via

Lastly, this print, Polka Rain by Karen Hofstetter has me tickled, it might just get added to my Christmas Wish List.

via

Well that's it for today see ya'll tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. That bar cart is simply fab. I have a bad case of BCA (bar car obsession) so I can't really get past that photo, lol.

    Mary Jo
    http://MagicalMined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I seem to be having spelling issues--sorry! BCO, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.