Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tuesdays New Found Fabulousness...That I Need in My Life

I have made a few amazing discoveries that I would love to add to my home.
I had to share them with you & it got me thinking about a new series



I have long lusted over this Worlds Away cocktail table for my living room forever.
The marble & minimal gold leaf leg is simple perfection in my eyes.


However, this Caracole discovery has me torn.

via

I would also be willing to give left arm up for a pair of these babies, to perch on either side of the fireplace.

via

While on the business of pairs, 2 of these would be very statement making in a foyer or upper hall.


Unfortunately, we have no wall space for them.
They are big for my very narrow foyer, but they will remain in my back pocket for a rainy day!

We have been lightly considering a new living room light fixture. The trick it's got to be BIG, we currently have one but it's too petite for the size of the room & the 18'ft high ceiling.

I'm contemplating these amazingly large but very different lights.
My favourite is this one available from Black Rooster.

via

There is also this classic Jonathan Adler number.
I'm loving the combination of white, chrome & the grey linen shades.

via

Well, that's all she wrote for today.
I have more newfound fabulousness to share with you next Tuesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.