Wednesday 30 October 2013

Holiday25 Sale


 I am a big believer in getting my holiday shopping done before December 1st.
Frankly, who in their right mind wants to be at the mall with the rest of the world frantically purchasing mass produced gifts & spending way too much!

So, to ease your holiday shopping for a loved one, or maybe something for yourself, I have decided to put my shop on sale until Novemeber 30th.



You can enjoy 25% off on a purchase of $50 or more.
How awesome is that!
Everyone appreciates a thoughtful gift & one that is unique, handmade & you don't have to leave the house.

Here are some of the treasures that I'm sure anyone would love to receive.















I hope you stop by the shop and buy up some of these goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.