Monday 9 September 2013

Princess Margaret Lotto 2013- Oakville Dream Home & Muskoka Cottage

Welcome to another week.
I had the pleasure of spending the weekend in Muskoka. Saturday was spent at a family friends annual lawn dart tourney, it was so much fun, but more on that tomorrow.



The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Sweepstakes are on right now & one of the many prizes is a lake front cottage in the Muskoka's on Muldrew Lake. So on Sunday, before we started back home we decided to go & see the Muskoka Cottage Prize. To view the cottage click here.
Linwood Homes created this lovely & simple cottage. I enjoyed the kitchens white mill work, back splash & the black counter tops. The charcoal sofa, black & white striped chairs & the pair of hanging light fixtures in the great room were over sized & very inviting. Many hours could also be sent in the screened in porch for a morning coffee or entertaining.



I also had the opportunity a few weeks ago to visit the 7,500 sqaure foot Dream Home in Oakville that was designed by Brian Gluckstein. It was fab. Truly an entertaining home with large principal rooms finished in Brian's signature livable & sophisticated neutrals, it was a winner in my books! I am definitely putting many of the great design elements I saw into my memory bank! The day I visited there ware a ton of people & it was literally impossible to take any of my own pictures to share, so click here to see this amazing home.



To purchase a ticket to possibly win the Cottage or Dream Home or any of the other amazing prizes click here & know that you are helping to support The Princess Margaret Cancer Hospital.

Have a wonderful Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.