Thursday 8 August 2013

Project Maple Ave - Bathroom Finishes


Good Morning. I can't believe that it's already Thursday!

Yesterday we finalized all of the tile selections for the bathrooms for Project Maple Ave. 

The more I see this house the more I would love to make it my home. A centre hall plan, a charcoal / brown oak stained floor, beefed up wood trim, 9 foot ceilings, a white kitchen with black island and lots of marble. Not to mention the 2 laundry rooms 1 on the second floor & the large laundry / craft / sewing room in the basement, 4 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms. The list goes on & on.

Heres what we chose for the bathrooms.






 Here are some quick pics I took of the house so far.


Stairway & the Inspiration



Kitchen & the inspiration


Great Room


Things are moving along quickly now, so I will have more progress updates on a regular basis from here on out.

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.