Thursday 29 August 2013

Progress Report - Project Maple Ave.

Happy Thursday.

A few weeks ago I shared the bath room finishes for Project Maple Ave.,  well the tiling has been completed on 3 of the 4 bathrooms.


Clean & refreshing.
The same 12 x 24 marble was used as the main floor tile & on the shower walls.

I like how the centre accent strip was bordered with a dark grey metallic listello




We wanted detail but keeping it simple at the same time. 12 x 24 Bianco Carrera marble
was used as the main tile and a 1 x1 version on the shower floor.

The simple bevelled subway tile was accented with a glass mosaic in matte, glossy & crackle finishes.



I am very pleased with how this floor turned out. A porcelain tile was dressed up with
an accent of marble mosaics to create stripes.

Things are moving along swimmingly so I will be back with more frequent updates.

Only 5 more days until the kiddies go back to school...I'm on the count down!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.