Thursday 2 May 2013

Wall Paper Spotlight & A Change

Hello!
If you are a regular here at TPZ you will notice that I have changed up the layout and colours a bit.
I was going for a more simplified vibe. What do you think?

Well let's get down to business, as they say.

I love a good wallpaper, who doesn't!  
One of my go to fabric sources


also has an amazing wall covering collection and they are beyond fab.
The selection is awesome - there is literally something for everyone from the very traditional to the bold and graphic, killer grass cloths & murals.

I would love to use this paper in B's room one day.















What did I tell you pretty great, eh? Check out more of their wall coverings here.

Joanne Fabrics is a family run business that began in 1977 and it's main base in my hometown of Oakville, Ontario Canada.
Joanne supplies to the trade only and ships all over the world. They have a wonderful selection of high quality fabrics, decorative hardware and trims.
It's super convenient for me, I call in the order hop in my car and in less than 10 minutes I have my product. So if there is something you like let me know and I can order it up and ship it directly to you!

Until we meet again.

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.