Wednesday 1 May 2013

In The Search for...

The Upholstered Ottoman

I am on the hunt for a square upholstered ottoman for the family room.
I am looking for large and square and either very sleek and simple or lots of detail but not too "sweet".
There are a lot of great options out there but these few really stood out to me.


Alison at Home

Lee Industries

CB2

Vanguard Furniture

I love the button tufting but, how much of a dust collector and nightmare is that going to be with 2 kids? I think I am leaning to the CB2 option.

I've decided to go with the Jonathan Adler swing arm wall sconce, see all the option here
& updated the design board to see how it all looks and I love it.


The only things missing are the sconces, side tables and the ottoman.
I don't think there is a hope staying in that $1000 price range for the whole room, it was a bit ambitious, and that was based on using a sofa I found at a consignment store, that was $250.
With that being said, I will do my best to finish this room off without dropping a bomb!

Have a fab day!

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.