Tuesday 7 May 2013

Sara Story Design

I came upon this kitchen and it really got my attention, mainly because of the fuchsia ceiling!


After taking a closer look I noticed, the painted wood floors, simple mill work, white walls, art and lighting. This room demands attention but not in a bossy kind of way.

That to me, is good design!

Sara Story is the designer, so I took a peek at her portfolio and I liked what I saw. 
I hope you do to.


















Unique Lighting, Big Art and Colour - A home run in my books!

This girl also has a line of  fun wallpaper.





To see more of go here.

See you tomorrow.

Hollie xo

1 comment:

  1. I am very impress on your information ,Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips.
    hair salon montreal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.