Wednesday 15 May 2013

Checkerboard & an Obsession

I realize that I promised the Master Bedroom Reveal was going to happen Monday but that didn't  & I do apologize. The flooring took a little longer than expected. I also I had to take a few of the base rails back to my upholsterer, so I haven't gotten the bed back together yet. It will be soon, I promise.

I love a good checker board floor, ideally in marble. 
The checker board floor has been around forever. I think it goes perfectly with any style of decor. Regency, modern, transitional, french, country the list goes on & on.



















I love this too, not necessarily a checker board, but it certainly has the feeling.


I came upon this image over at decor8 and I have been obsessing over it. The colours, windows and that rug. I want to in black for my living room. Anyone know where it's from?


I'm going to attempt to give a 4year old some eye drops.
O had a little case of the beginnings of pink eye yesterday, and now it's in both eyes, they were literally glued shut when he woke up this morning.
Poor guy.

Well I'm off to wash everything he has touched!

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.