Thursday 16 May 2013

A New Project

I met with a new client yesterday who is looking to put some lipstick on her current kitchen.
We want it to look great, with minimal cost and to have it done quickly.
We'll call this, Project Anthony Court.

Here are the before photos




It's kinda funny, yesterdays post was on checker board floors and this client has one, but it's going.
But have no fear, if the stars are all aligned we will be replacing it, with yet another one!  The existing is a very thin, click tile system, but it's hard to keep clean. I'm setting my sights on a 24 x 24 marble version of deliciousness or a herringbone pattern in a black tile (see below)
I did mention the minimal cost obstacle right?!

I had it all planned out and in my mind & could see it all in place.

Dark lowers with White uppers

Black & White Marble floors & Staircase

The client already has a black granite counter top, white tile back splash that are going to stay along with the taupe walls, I can work with that. Everything else is going to be classic black and white with hits of stainless steel & glass. With that being said here is the line up:

New floor
Black lowers
White uppers
New hardware
 Pendant light over the sink
New glass table and chairs
Large piece of art
Stair railing and treads to become Black
Spindles and risers to become White


There is also a bit of lighting & window treatments required in the reading room & living rooms. 
The foyer is also going to get the new flooring and a built -in bench seating with upper storage.  
I'm thinking something this this.


Here's hoping they like my plan thus far, so we can move on to step 2 .

Have a great Thursday friends!

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.