Friday 5 September 2014

Blog Podium Bound




I am looking forward to next Saturday, it's Blog Podium!
For those of you who don't know what BP is, I'll fill you in on the skinny. Blog Podium is a one day conference where Canadian bloggers  come together to not only network but to learn about different ways to make your blog stand out, how to pair with brands, really the list can go on & on.

This will be second year attending & I am looking forward to putting new Twitter handles to faces & reconnecting with fellow bloggers.

I'm also very interested to hear what these 4 have to say!


I'm sure Scott McGillivray best known as the host of Income Property, Monika Hibbs the voice behind the blog The Doctors Closet & Blog Podium co-founder & the writer of Rambling Renovators Jennifer Flores will wow the crowd with not only what it really takes to be an entrepreneur, but how to be a successful one! They didn't get to where they are overnight.  As an entrepreneur myself, I am very interested in hearing their pieces of advice, I'm sure a lot of blood, sweat, tears, trial & errors got them to where they are. Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault of Hue LaLa is no slouch either. As a regular on City Line & a self proclaimed DIY Ninja, L-A will be moderating this Keynote Panel discussion.

You can read more about Scott, Monika, Jennifer & Leigh-Ann here.

A few tickets are still on sale if your interested click here.

Have a wicked weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.