Tuesday 23 September 2014

A New Project Introduction - #projectglenholm

Happy Tuesday friends!

Last week was a total & utter blur. New projects beginning, projects coming to an end & lots of other stuff in-between. 

I met with a new client last week, we'll call her #projectglenholm.
This client has made progress in her home & is almost there but needs some finishing touches that are going to make big impact & pull everything together. 

The first room we are going to tackle is the living room. 




In here we need drapery, pillows & an area rug for starters. Once thats complete we will source a chest, art or maybe a mirror for above & a table lamp. Baby Steps.

When I pull a room scheme together I almost always begin with fabrics.
Grey, soft taupe (beige), caramel, silver, creams & a touch of black was where I was going.


I presented this.
And it's all a go.


Luxurious silk drapery with accent banding down both lead & outside edges on decorative rods. 
The Candince Olson charcoal circles from Kravet is going to be 2 large down filled pillows along with the embroidered linen fabric from JFFabrics. The sparkly caramel linen also from Kravet is also being added for a bit of glam.

Stay tuned for progress shots.
Bye For Now.





1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to this project reveal. This room has already some pretty good outlines, you have to shape it up. :) I love the colors you've picked. I'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.