Tuesday 19 August 2014

#Projectindianroad Update


Good Morning!

#projectindianroad is coming along. I am really excited about this project. It is definitely going to be photographed when it is complete.

Here's a recap of the original design boards



My clients received their new area rug from RugsUSA.


Staci over at Switch Studio is whipping up this amazing tufted ottoman in a durable vinyl. 


These chairs are in the process of getting some new paint from Paint It Like New.


Tim over at Beresford Inc is giving this old piece a new lease on life.


I have been busy painting the dining room drapery.


We have finally settled & my client ordered up these 2 @ 30" x 40" prints for the dining room from Minted.



We are still on the hunt for just the right piece to hang over the living room sofa.

Well that's about it for now.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.