Tuesday 4 February 2014

Some Fabric Inspiration Turned Into A Room

Good Morning.
Good Evening, it has literally taken me all day to get the post finished for various reasons.
As the saying goes, better late than never!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, I was so focused on going through all of the product catalogues I got from the Toronto Gift & Retail Show that I lost all sense of time. After creating a collection of items for the new shop, that I was very happy with, I began the process of connecting with the various companies. Many emails & conversations later, I soon discovered that the minimum order dollar amounts & the minimum quantities required of each item were far beyond the financial investment I was willing / able to make right now. Not to mention the products I selected come from Europe & the lead times are 6-8 weeks.

So It's back to the drawing board.  I really want to see how this goes & perhaps I can revisit my original plan. 
Insert disappointed face here.

While were on the shop topic just a reminder that,


Pillotipia is closing at the end of the month & everything is 50% off & must go.
Please go & buy up some, you know you want to!

While looking for new fabrics I found this lovely fabric.


I love this fabric, it would make a stunning pair of drapery with some large chartreuse coloured pom poms trim going down the lead edge.
I was so inspired by it that I created a room based on it's loveliness.


 table / chairs / fabricphotograph / wall sconces / mirror / area rug / credenza / chandelier
wall paint / ceiling paint

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.