Friday 27 September 2013

Christmas Wish Item #2 & Project Maple Ave Updates


I have always wanted a cutting board & I don't mean just any old kind, I mean a Big Thick Ass One!  

I've been envisioning one that will look great on the counter at all times & if you ask me I think this one from William-Sonoma fits the bill perfectly.




I'm hoping that someone, like my husband...hint hint, will agree with this item & perhaps gift it to me. He will certainly see the benefit of this bad boy! You see I don't always use a cutting board, for no particular reason, just laziness I suppose & as a result of my laziness our quartz counter top has taken a bit of abuse, in one small area thankfully. So, if this beauty is always out I will have no excuse! 

Speaking of counters Project Maple Ave. got some beautiful granite counter tops in the kitchen.
Here are the last sneak peeks until it is completed.





The solid mahogany front entry door was installed.


The stonework in the wine cellar began.


Lastly all of the decorative lighting fixtures have been purchased & here's just one for your viewing pleasure!


I'm off to see a new project, more on that Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.