Friday 20 September 2013

Blog Podium Bound




Tomorrow is Blog Podium & I'm going.
Are you?

Since I'm new to the world of blogging I saw this as a perfect opportunity for a few things.

1) Meet some new friends & finally put some faces to names.

2) Take part in some workshops, like how to get noticed & how to take great pics (hopefully with my phone!)

3) Take home some great info on how to improve my blog & make it the best it can be.

4) Listen to the key note speaker, Sarah Richardson.


I have been watching Ms. Richardson since her Room Service days. 
One of the things I have always liked in Sarah's designs is that she repurposes. 
Much like myself, Sarah is of the mind that, not everything has to be brand new & how a lick of paint and some amazing fabric can make something new again.

Here is a sprinkling of some of my favourite room created by Sarah & her team!








I'll be back Monday with a re cap of my first Blog Podium experience, wish me luck!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we didn't meet up in Toronto!! what were we thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.