Thursday 15 August 2013

The Great Purge of 2013 - Closet Envy



Well I finally did it! I painstakingly went through my closet & tried on every piece of clothing in it.  Many of the pieces I have not worn in years and other had only been put on my body once or twice, so I knew right off the bat they were going. Others I had to think about, but in the end I showed no mercy. I was on a mission. Like all of us I fell into the "That will fit me again" or "I paid a lot for that, I'll just hang onto it" mindset & that's how I ended up with this mess!



After a few hours this is how it all look now.




All of this will be going to consignment. Maybe I can recoup a bit to put towards a few new staple pieces...or shoes!




I did my best, considering the sloped ceiling in the closet but I do have dreams of one day having a walk in closet. Here are some at the top of my list.






1/4/5 - images are unknown via Pinterest

When is the last time you did a purge? & do you have a case of closet envy too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.