Let's just cut to the chase shall we.
Today Bailey from Peppermint Bliss fame is here to share her "25 Things". This gal has mad skills in the decor department. I love that she is fearless with colour & just about anything goes. Take a peek at some of her interiors.
Bailey also has a shop, Biscuit where you can purchase some delightful bed linens & other goodies.
1. I have 3 hidden tattoos. They are all stupid.
2. I hate bananas.
3. I got kicked out of my boarding school senior year. #naughty
4. I am absolutely terrified of needles.
5. In 2006 I bought a 3 day pass to the ACL music festival in Austin. I arrived, used the portapotty, ate a cheeseburger, and left. Never to return.
6. Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth at night. And sometimes, when I do, I use my husband's toothbrush when my perfectly good toothbrush is sitting right next to his. He doesn't know this either.
7. I know a LOT of really violent and foul rap lyrics by heart. I memorized them all to impress a boy in high school.
8. I could happily eat buttered noodles every night for dinner.
9. I never liked breakfast until I discovered the Bacon Artisan Breakfast Sandwich from Starbucks, and I eat one most days, and it is the highlight of those days.
10. People always assume my favorite color is pink, it is not. Green is.
11. I used to exclusively wear high heels, but after breaking my foot 3 years ago I can't ever wear them again.
12. I am allergic to mosquitos.
13. I went to college in DC before transferring to University of Texas.
14. I went to boarding school in Connecticut.
15. Mexican food is the best food.
16. I have had the same cell phone number since I got my first cell phone for my 15th Birthday.
17. I am a fancy gypsy. In the past 10 years I have lived in Connecticut, DC, Austin, Houston, and Chicago.
18. After my college graduation, my best friend and I took a 6 week roadtrip from Houston to Montreal and back. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
19. I wear bike shorts under dresses. Initially for modesty while playing with my baby girl, but now I like them also for their spanx-lite affects.
20. The term "Bride-Zilla" is super nerdy/annoying. I also probably was a bride-zilla and spent nearly 2 years engaged planning my wedding.
21. Cheesy as it sounds, I was in love at first site with my husband when we met Freshman year of college.
22. I have extra tiny hands.
23. If I could only go 5 places for the rest of my life, including where I live, they would be Houston, Aspen, Chicago, Cabo san Lucas, and The Amalfi Coast.
24. I like one of my dogs more than the other. I hope this doesn't make me a bad parent.
25. I crave a simpler life but am always adding new things to my world.
Thanks Bailey for stopping by & sharing a bit more of yourself with us. If you don't already follow Ms. Bailey on Instagram you must, she has been giving teasers of Project Holly & I am dying to see the finished result.
Until Tomorrow my friends:)