Friday 7 June 2013

A Little Zushing

The weather in my part of the woods was total shiz yesterday. Cold, raining, & a general doom & gloom kinda day. So, with the kidos at school, I had 5 hours of time to kill, so I spent it zushing up the upstairs hall, laundry area & the kids jack n' jill bathroom. 

I am proud to say that I did not buy anything for the upper hall & laundry area, I simply shopped my own home and moved things around. I did however purchase some new things for the kids bathroom.

The Befores








The Afters





I found this Kate Spade shower curtain and used the colours as the jumping off point
I love the polka dot wallpaper and the zig zag patterns together.

The family room swing arm wall sconces or on hold for now, but we still need lighting.  I got these about 6 months ago at a garage sale for $10 for the pair & they've have been collection dust in the garage. I love the shape, so theses are going to get a little paint & some new shades.


Have a great weekend!


If you are interested in being a sponsor here at The Pink Zipper or would like to discuss my design services please contact me at hollie@holliecooperinteriors.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.