Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Few Newbies

I've got a couple new projects on the go.

#1Project Upholstery Update
 These 3 pieces are being re upholstered & were picked up by my fab upholsterer yesterday.




The sofa and love seat will go grey in a herringbone pattern.


The wing chairs is going to have this stripe action.


A little more clean lined and sophisticated, if you ask me.

#2 Project Deer Run 
This one began with a mom from my kids preschool asking for my assistance with picking a few paint colours, but it's never just paint right?! It's become, marble, hardwood floor stain, paints, wallpaper, drapery, lighting, hardware, etc. 

Here are the design boards.





This client is awesome! I am pushing her outside of the safety of her box a bit, knowing that the finished result is exactly what she is looking for. We are going to have a nice balance of clean lines and rustic inspired elements. I will be sharing the progress so check back here often & on IG.

Make sure you come back tomorrow I've got some news...here's a hint of what's up!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.