Thursday 25 April 2013

No Pain No Gain & The Family Room

Good Morning. 
I meet with my personal trainer 3x's a week, and have since the fall. As I progress the workouts get tougher. I'm feeling extra sore this morning. Not to mention, I started a Pilates class last night. I've got a pair of very tight hips - that feel about 90 -  that are becoming quite painful at times, I hope the Pilates helps. So, with all that being said, I think a long hot soak in some Epsom Salts after I drop the kids off at school is in order. 

In other news:

It was a raining yesterday so I spent some time in the soon to be family room.
The furniture was moved last week when the sofa was delivered and the sideboard got shimmied into it's new spot. I styled it, using what  I had  from different areas in the house. I'm unsure about the large picture, but I like how it balances out all the feminine, so until I decide, it's just going to lean there. 









We love the style of the sofa but the seat cushions were WAY to thin. 



As we speak new ones are being whipped up but one of my seamstresses in this awesome wool and the 2 large back pillows are getting the wool treatment too. In the photos the sofa looks very creamy yellow and the wool looks grey, but in real life they match the wool. 



Now, there's the debate over the wall sconces. I'm currently loving something with a swing arm, but not ruling out a regular sconce either. Here are the few that I have narrowed my choices down to. 


Jonathan Adler 

IKEA

Jonathan Adler


Thoughts on the sconce front, I'd like your opinion???

Well that's it for now. I'm off to take a soak and enjoy some quite time.

Peace Out.

Hollie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.