Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ensuite Evolution Progress & the Master

It's an exciting day here over at my pad, project Ensuite Evolution is getting the mill work delivered today and all the hardware put on, along with the counter tops being measured.

I am also on the hunt for 2 nude sketches, but I can't seem to find any that I really like. If you know of any artists who create beautiful and tasteful nude sketches, let me know.

The master bedroom is also getting a boost, I already love the direction of this room,
 here is how it looks now.

I really was wanting to incorporate a vanity / make up area in the bathroom but the layout was proving to difficult, you'll see why when I show off the reveal.

I'm having a wall to wall floating make up area right in front of the window that is nicely tucked into an alcove. 




In addition to the floating vanity I will be adding these wall sconces  




 a lucite chair








and the carpet is going to be replaced with hardwood
these are the contenders
the dark one in the middle

or these 3

I can see it all in my mind and can't wait to have this space of relaxation and rejuvenation complete!

Don't forget about the 20% off sale over at Pillotopia!

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.