Tuesday 12 March 2013

All the pretty colours - blue

Good Morning all, I've got lots on my plate this morning so this is going to be short and sweet with lots of eye candy. Let's get to it shall we!

I'm feeling rather chipper today, despite the light rain & soft grey haze and springing forward with the clocks.
 I just keep thinking this means we are one step closer to SPRING!!!

So I figured with the crystal blue skies and clouds that remind me of cotton candy that are on our horizon it only seems fitting to dedicate this
All The Pretty Colours to



Out of all the blues, I am currently loving the more saturated tones















 And there is also a little room for some Cobalt



Photo sources: pinterest & goolge

Do you have a favourite shade of Blue?

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.