Thursday 19 September 2013

New items are in the Shop

Good Afternoon. 
I'm a few hours later than usual but, as the saying goes better late than never right!

I have added some new items to the shop. 
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have gotten a glimpse of the cosmetic bags that I have been working on.
I have so much remnant fabric, not large enough for cushions but too big to just toss in the garbage.
 I can up with he idea for cosmetic bags while I was looking for a cute one for my purse & was striking out.


Well here they are, 20 to be exact. 
These would make perfect stocking stuffers, hint hint!

I have also made a few new cushions. 


A little Clarke & Clarke velvet & linen action. This one is my fave!


Grey Mohair


Black Mohair

Since I've already mentioned Christmas twice this week, I thought it would be OK to add some stocking to the shop too!




I'll be adding some more stockings over the next week weeks.



1 comment:

  1. LOVING those mohair numbers and your cosmetic bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.