Tuesday 17 September 2013

Christmas Wish Item #1


This book is going on my Christmas list! Yes I am going there!!!

I thought that it might be fun for the next 14 weeks for me to highlight an item that I am wishing for this Christmas from all different categories

#1~Book 



The same beach, Praia Piquinia & its bathers were photographed by Christian Chaize at different times of day over a period of 8 years.
It's cool to see the changes. I love the vibrant colours & the crispness of each photo & how mother nature & the visitors to this beach change the landscape from one image to another.
I would cover an entire wall, floor to ceiling, in a hallway, with framed photos from this book all with white frames & matings.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.