Thursday 5 May 2016

The Roof Top Servery - One Room Challenge Week 5

Welcome to week 5 of the One Room Challenge.


Lots has happened this week so let's cut right to the chase. The rooftop servery is coming along nicely. You can catch up on the previous 4 weeks below.
week1 / week 2 / week 3 / week 4

The millwork got built & has been primed for painting.



The handrails & posts have been painted black & look 1,000,000 x's better.


The door has been painted in the most glorious shade of green.


The under counter skirt is in production & getting a nice wide gross grain ribbon detail.


I created my art project for the large wall in the stairwell - here's a little corner.


I'm impressed with the amount of progress this week & I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer but there is still so much to complete before photos on Wednesday. 

Complete millwork & paint.

Apply the final coat of paint on the walls.

Install stair carpet.

Drive 3 1/2 hours (each way) to the cottage to pick up the fridge.

Carry said fridge up 6 flights of stairs.

Install tile baseboards & backsplash.

Install the wall sconces.

Install the quartz counter & hang undercounted skirt.

Install black glass floating shelf.

Install door & millwork hardware.

Hang art.

Install dishwasher & sink faucet.

Style up & photograph.

I hope to God that's it!!!

Please be sure to check out the featured ORC'ers


& my fellow Guest Participants there are so many amazing makeovers happening!

Until next time...






4 comments:

  1. Love the green door! You've got this!! It'll all get finished. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green is perfection and the railings look so good. I can't wait to see that skirt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie I adore the green door and I can’t wait for the reveal! I love the direction the space is going in. As a fellow ORC participant it’s been wonderful to gather some fantastic inspiration. I’d love for you to share your progress at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Our readers would love to see it. The gathering is at http://www.decortoadore.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green door! You've made lots of progress. Good luck this week as we race to the finish line! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.