Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Wish List item #12


With Christmas just around the corner my Wish List items are coming to an end, I only have 2 more to share with you.

If you could see my current yoga mat you would understand the need for a new one. I have had it for 6 years - I first got it when I was doing pre-natal yoga - one of the 2 forms of exercise I was able to do while prego with my twinnies - who are just about to turn 5 - holy hell where has the time gone! 

This one would be lovely,

via

& maybe a few accoutrements to make my practise of the hot variety a little more bareable


towel & headband via


Since I've been a slacker blogger the last few weeks, I will be posting both Saturday & Sunday with some gift guides.

You may have noticed in the left hand column, I have added a the Google Friend Connect...please join!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.