Tuesday 1 October 2013

A New Project Introduction - #projectoldmill

I have been a busy little bee!

I met with clients late last week & I would like to introduce you to their existing living/ dining room.
 It is calling out for some major TLC.






Here were their list of demands:
sophisticated
functional
mid tone colour palette
very durable fabrics
timeless
 marry masculine & femimine

What They Want In The Room
sectional or 2 sofas
square 2 tier cocktail table 
2 existing chairs & ottoman to be re upholstered
dining table to seat 4 on a daily basis but extend to seat up to 8 for entertaining
new fireplace insert & surround
window treatments
side tables
lighting
area rug
art


I put together a few boards for them to review & from their likes & dislikes here is where we are.


The art & cushions have not been finalized, but I'm hoping they decide to go in the blue or orange range of colour.

Well,  I'm off to finalize fabrics for the above project.

See you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.