Friday 6 September 2013

Just Some Random Stuff!

Hello.
It's been a busy few days around here so there has been little time to do a post.

Here's what happened this week.

1- The kiddies went back to school - insert happy dance here.

2- I had a few appointments for clients looking for window treatments.
With the first client I was inspired by this.


The second client involves lots of this organic looking Calvin Klein goodness.



3- The second client above is also getting a new kitchen & it is looking beyond amazing! I am in love.
Keep in mind that it is not complete, there are still quite a few things to do but I am so happy with the result so far.






3-I've been working my little fingers to the bone making some new items for the shop that involve these fabrics. They'll be ready next week & are great little stocking stuffers - I can't believe that I mentioned Christmas!



4- I tried hot yoga for the first time &  I thought that I was going to die! I wasn't really sure if it was for me. Once I got home and took a cold shower & the next day I felt great so I did it again.

5- My Peru pillow was featured on Bryn Alexandra's blog as one of her Esty favourites, Yay!



6- I learned to read the fine print, you should too!
I ordered some earrings for my self from a shop on Etsy, back on June 2nd & have yet to receive them, nothing crazy $40'ish. I made several inquiries to the seller about the seeming long delivery time, they were coming from the US & I live in Canada. I know it only takes about 2-3 weeks by mail, because I mail all of my orders & 90% of them go to the US.  & knock on wood, have never had a problem. So this week, after 3 months of waiting, I sent the seller another message stating that I still have not received my order & kindly asked for a refund.  As an Etsy shop / business owner owner I will do whatever I can to have a customer be happy, spread the word & keep coming back. Somethings as a business owner you have to "eat it", it is apart of owning a business. Well to my shock & surprise the said shop owner told me NO, but she did let me know, her shop polices state that if they are lost in the mail, tough luck! She said I had the option to purchase insurance & tracking, but she was prepare to do nothing.
"Well _______ shop I will not be back again, which is dissaponting because I love your jewellery."
Do you think I am asking too much?

Well on that happy note, how was your week? Any big plans for the weekend? The hubs has to work so the kids & I are going away for the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.