Thursday 26 September 2013

One of a Kind Art for B's room


If you recall, last July I took on making over B's room while she was with the grandparents for a week at the cottage.
I was & still tickled with the outcome, however I felt that something was missing on this wall.


I contacted this super talented & whimsical artist.


Darcy work her magic & created 2 pieces for B. The only direction I gave her was I wanted animals & 1 to definitely be a fawn & to use these $3 IKEA frames.

Here are the finished pieces.







The kitten & fawn complete the "empty" spaces that were calling out for some love.
I think the lamps shades I covered made a big difference too.

They speak perfectly to the personality of my little B.

If you are wanting some amazing & fun art you must get in touch with Darcy & visit her Etsy shop.
To get your hands a piece of original art is not as expensive as you might think. 
Not only is Miss Darcy one of the sweetest people I have ever met she oozes fun, creativity & talent.

Also, if you are in the Oakville area you must sign your little ones up for one of the many classes she offers or even host a birthday party at her shop Tea with Gladys.
An upcoming event on October 26th is a "Boo-thday" Tea to celebrate Glady's birthday.
Yes, for those of you wondering Gladys is a real person!

Have a wonderful Thursday.
I'll be back tomorrow with my Christmas Wish List Item #2 & a few updates from #projectmapleave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.