Monday 19 August 2013

Week End Round Up

This week end went by in a flash but it was a good one! How was yours?

I look care of a few small projects for B's room, I promise it's almost done. After some carpet cleaning & 2 small pieces of original art that are being created by the uber talented Darcy Allen, it will be officially complete! 

If you recall I had ordered up some fabric from Spoonflower to cover a pair of lampshades from Target.
I was a little intimidated to do it, but I can say it was pretty easy. The first one was OK but the second was great, that's to the help of some spray adhesive & a pretty braided ribbon to finish off the edges. This is what the shade looks like now.



The 2" gold polka dots from Walls Need Love, finally got up on the ceiling & I adore them.  I put them up at random & I love that they are not perfectly placed and in a pattern so to speak. 




We also celebrated my honey - on the left - & his twin brothers 40th birthday on Saturday with his family.


Just to remind you all that the #30daysquatchallenge started on Friday, today is a break day thanks goodness, cuz my hiney is KILLING!

Have a Super Duper Day!



1 comment:

  1. Bronte's room looks fabulous and a very Happy Birthday to Brandon!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.