Thursday 22 August 2013

Design Services

The kids are heading back to school & I am now ready to take on some more design work. 

The process is simple for you.

1. Provide me with pictures and dimensions of the space along with your inspirational images/ pins & a description of the way you see the space & how it will function.

2. I will send you an E.Design board along with a list of all of the specifications you will need to complete the space.

Here is a sampling of some of my work.




















I'm currently offering e-design services at a rate of $85 per hour for a la carte services
&
Flat rates beginning at $500 per space

If you are in the GTA I would be very happy to meet with you in person.

If you would like to work together please contact me at
hollie@holliecooperinteriors.com

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.