Monday 1 July 2013

Happy Canada Day!



Good Morning &


I know promised some Canadian talent & the progress of B's painted drapery fabric but, to be honest this weekend has flown by at light speed. I will give you some of the above later this week.

I found this wonderful watercolour from Poppy & Pinecone on Etsy. There are so many prints to choose from & are either countries or provinces & they come in a large range of colour. 
I think that these would be a great addition to any cottage.



We are off for a day of celebrations by the lake with friends & maybe some fireworks, if the kiddies can stay up for another late night!


See you tomorrow with Christine from Bijou & Boheme with her "25 Thing you Don't Know About Me".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.