Monday 8 April 2013

The Reveal - Project Ensuite Evolution

Well today is the day, I promised the reveal of Project Ensuite Evolution.
As a reminder, here is what the space looked like before.






Here is the deign board I created. 


These were my inspiration.

marble

tub

wall sconces & open display shelving

black / millwork with doors & drawers & 2 sinks

larger glass shower, drapery & pretty lights

So with out further ado here is the finished project...









We are thrilled with the outcome.
With the few changes we are also making to the bedroom, it's going to feeling like we are in our very own hotel suite. I will be sharing the Master reveal with you in the next few weeks, there is just one major thing holding it up!

I want to give a handful of ginormous THANK YOU shout outs to everyone for all of their hard work
Olympia Tile (marble)
Jeremy @ Classic Tile for the impeccable tile installation
Ann @ Holmar (taps, toilet , shower fixtures)
Mark @ Waterdown Glass & Mirror
Calvin the guy on Kijiji (tub)
Chip @ Oakville Fine Hardware (mill work hardware)
Kuldip @ Beechwood Kitchen
Concept Lighting
Leigh Viner
Danny the Electrician
Wink of Pink
Terry the Plumber
Wayne the Painter
Lara Gogishvilli the Auto-CAD-er
My AWESOME Uncles Eric & Al

If you like what you've seen & would like to work together, contact me. I would love to help you create the home you've been dreaming of.

See you tomorrow!

Hollie xo






2 comments:

  1. It looks AMAZING Hollie! I ADORE the marble and the lighting and the vanity...all of it! Fabulous, fabulous job- count me VERY jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black marble hex on the ceiling of the shower is inspired. Love the sconce solution, too! The whole room is elegant, lux, and chic. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.