Monday 25 March 2013

New York Here We Come


We are going on a 
to 
The Hubs & I, B & O, my mom and her husband will be spending Easter in the Big Apple, one of my most favourite places. I'm trying to be positive but this family keep popping into my head.

Now, I know we are not the Grizwald's, far from it, but 4 adults and 2 kids for 8 hours in a van will be interesting!!!

We will be staying at the Hotel Mela
we'll be very close to Central Park
We may hit up the zoo or just let the kids loose and burn some energy.

My Mom & I are going to take B to American Girl. She is going to be in total heaven when she sees this place. While were there were having lunch in one of the sweetest restaurants.
They even set a place setting and serve your doll tea, too cute!
 We'll visit the world's largest toy store
 and the kids can try their feet on The Big Piano, Tom Hanks style
This precocious girl is a favourite at our house 


So we will visit her at The Plaza
Sip Frozen Hot Chocolates 
at this place, yummy!
The only thing I would like to do this trip, is to visit 
and see what goodies I can't live without!

Lastly, no trip to NYC would be complete without a stop by
one of the largest candy stores EVER & it literally has every kind of candy you can imagine.
FYI - it is owned by Ralph Lauren's daughter
It will be nice to get away for a few days, especially to New York,
because if you know me, you know I 


See you tomorrow

Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.